[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #273

<The issues I'm dealing with now are all known problems that have been
reported
<many times on the list.  My karma debt is just such that I get to
experience
<all of them on one bike.  I'm more inclined to just write little bitchy
letter
<to Triumph and see what comes of it.

<The biggest bummer of the whole deal is when I do get the bike back I'm not
<going to trust it as far as I can throw it.  It's going to take a lot of
<trouble free miles for me to want to try leaving the state with it.  That
is
<why I bought the thing in the first place.

Unfortunately, you have the same kind of luck with bikes that my wife has
with new cars. It doesn't matter what she buys, if there's a recall or
problem with a certain model, hers is guaranteed to suffer from the
affliction, plus a few others! She says the next time she buys a car it will
be in my name so it will work! I seldom have any problems with vehicles,
although I did get the leaky fuel senders. But I just rode it until I got
ready to take it to the shop.
Bare