[ST] Lex's Bike Update

  From the frequent updates on Lex's bike repairs, it sounds like
Triumph, and the dealer performing the work, are really doing a good job
of taking care of the problem.  This is the type of PITA job that a
lesser dealer might put on the back burner as a low priority.  I'm glad
to hear that this has not been the case.  Which dealer is taking care of
it for you?  Also... is there any machine work required?  I don't think
that the average dealer is set up for this kind of thing.  I hope that
the reassembly goes smoothly, and you find yourself Sprinting down the
road again soon.  Keep us posted.

Wes

2001 Yellow RS "Roxanne" (hates red lights)