Re: [ST] Lex's Bike Update

No machine work required.  I did take the new connecting rods and crank and had them magna fluxed just to make sure there weren't any missed defects.  As for the dealer, Joe Harrison Motorsports in San Antonio, Texas is the dealer and my experience with them has been a pleasure.  They really are a great bunch of guys.  when my rear tire blew out at  70mph, 15 miles from where they were, they still came and picked up me and my bike, instead of making me wait for a wrecker.  That's the kind of service they provide.  They've never charged me for a download.  Half the time I've gotten service done without an appointment.  I don't really know anything about the other Triumph dealers in Texas but as far as I am concerned Joe Harrison Motorsports is the best dealership I've been to for any bike I've owned.

>>> wjkendall@xxxxxxxxx 05/14/02 10:46PM >>>
  From the frequent updates on Lex's bike repairs, it sounds like
Triumph, and the dealer performing the work, are really doing a good job
of taking care of the problem.  This is the type of PITA job that a
lesser dealer might put on the back burner as a low priority.  I'm glad
to hear that this has not been the case.  Which dealer is taking care of
it for you?  Also... is there any machine work required?  I don't think
that the average dealer is set up for this kind of thing.  I hope that
the reassembly goes smoothly, and you find yourself Sprinting down the
road again soon.  Keep us posted.

Wes

2001 Yellow RS "Roxanne" (hates red lights)