Re: [ST] ST Comparison

Yes, but all of the other comparisons have pitted the Daytona against the
open class Japanese bikes - R1, GSX-R1000, CBR954RR, and ZX-9.  And those
are street bikes (yes, even the GSX-R) and the Daytona doesn't fit in that
class either.

Don't get me wrong.  Given the funds, out of the bikes listed above and the
ones the Daytona was compared against in the article, I would take the
Daytona.  Why?  Let me see:

1) It is NOT like the others
2) Very few people own them
3) It is NOT a race bike
4) And out of all the bikes listed, except for the ZX-9, it is actually
"comfortable".

You are right, it doesn't really fit any where, but I like reading about it
and wish there were more articles comparing the Daytona to other bikes.  I
like to read about the Daytona.  And this article really didn't have
anything negative to say about the Daytona, other than the fact it really
doesn't fit in with the others.  You are right, I can't imagine riding the
Ducati on the street, the RC51 is a little more rider friendly, but still
not what I would choose.  And the Aprilia's just don't do anything for me at
all.  But the Daytona does.  And I like reading how it stacks up against
other bikes.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28