[ST] More questions about center stand

Howdy,

I'm still stuggling to get the pieces to the center stand I purchased.  The
guy who sold it to me got it from a dealer who went out of business.  They
thought it was a complete kit.  However, they have many loose pieces to go
through to try and find what I am missing.  The only important piece I am
missing is the shoulder bolt, the one that holds the spring to the frame.
Can anybody tell me the part number for this bolt, or the thread pitch,
length and diameter of the bolt?  It is hard to tell from the instructions
exactly what it looks like.

Thanks!
Sean