Re: [ST] Riding the new T5s

Sounds like an unofficial Dawg Ride is breaking out...

At 09:22 AM 20/05/02 -0500, Scotty Dawg wrote:
>Mike Ciebien at www.rockymtnmoto.com wrote:
>
> >If you want to ride the new T5s, there are two spots left on our May 26th
> >RAT Ride in the Rockies (7days, 8nights) We'll have extra demo bikes for
> >everyone to try and Robert Smith

- --AKA Sheep Dawg--

>is bringing along one of his classic
> >bikes.

(my 1970 Bonneville)

> >Ride one of our bikes or bring your own (less expensive), either way
> >everyone will get a chance to try the different machines. Email for a Last
> >Minute Prices. Its a great way to spend some serious time on the new
> >Triumphs on some of the best and most scenic roads anywhwere.

>He forgot to mention the special bonus of meeting Scotty Dawg and China Dawg
>- we'll be there too!  I've been trying to make time for this trip for two
>years and finally we're off on Friday to wobble around the Rockies on a
>Tigger, whoopee!  Any other Dawgs want to come out and play?

Hi Neil,

I'll be guiding with Mike on this trip. Looking forward to meeting you 'n
China!

>Just wondering if I'll get a free beer for repeating his shameless plug ;-)

Absolutely. If Mike doesn't buy you one, I certainly will!

Sheep Dawg
Old Shep ('00 ST Sapphire)
Vancouver, BC
www.smith.bc.ca