From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 5:12 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Squids and Daytonas

And you find the ST comfortable?  I find that odd,
because, while I've never ridden one, I've sat on
quite a few VFRs and could tell little-to-no
difference as far as my confort.

Granted, it could just be that we're put together
differently (I am about 2" shorter than you), but I
figured anyone who finds the ST comfortable would find
the VFR comfortable.

Looks are another matter, and seems to have nothing to
do with the individual's physical build, but that is
not a topic of this conversation....