Seat [Re: [ST] My Good news]

Mike,
I got a Rick Mayer seat. Bill's son in Anderson , CA. Just the other weekend I
did a couple 300+ days and my butt was the only thing that didn't hurt! Here is
Rick's url.

http://mayercycle.homestead.com/MAYERCYCLE.html

I like my Mayer seat. My husband has a nice Sargent seat for his viffer. That
would have been my first choice if I weren't such a loyal customer to the late
Bill Mayer. He made the best seat for me and my BMW F650. Figured his son could
do the same and he does. I'm lucky because Rick and his really nice family live
about 200 miles from me so I was able to go get my seat readjusted after a
couple weeks.

Hope this helps,
Tai

On Tue, 21 May 2002 19:26:20 -0700, Mike Benzon wrote:
>Tai
>I recall you purchased a seat by Bill Mayer? I am looking for a
>touring seat
>to use on the new Trophy. My wife would like to ride with me, but
>she just
>can't find comfort on the stock seats. I was thinking of changing
>the seat
>and adding a backrest to the top box.
>Mike

- --