Re: [ST] Arkansas Report

Apex Dawg says:

The roads were great. If they were better in CO or NC I don't remember
that. Also there was no/very little traffic b/c it had rained so much the
lakes were cloudy so no fishermen. BEAUTIFUL corner of America.

The weather was perfect. It was the type of weather that I don't see more
than 10 or so a year of. Remember I live in AL. Maybe in CO or Canada they
have a lot of days like we enjoyed with very low humidity and highs around
65 with clear blue skies but not where I reside. Course many of us did have
to ride through the mothe...well perhaps the sister of all storms to get
there. But you know when it is storming at a 9.5 on a scale of 10 it
becomes more of a challenge than a nuisance. My legs got soaked in spite of
the fact that I was wearing my Triumph Chevron rainsuit that I took extreme
care to get the velcro sealed up properly on. Guess it was me?? Or it could
be too difficult? I don't know I just know it leaked like a mf.

I don't remember any construction but I could have missed some as I was
pretty much wrapped up in the next corner the whole time. My front tire had
a little life left in it but it is now toast.

I only have about 3K on my current oil but I think I'm gonna change it. I
think I ground up all those little molecular strands that make it work:-)

Perfect company, too. All in all a Five Star Sport Touring Weekend with an
emphasis on S though I did 500 mi to&fro.

John Petrey
Red ' 00 ST, you know, the fastest color