From: Agate47@xxxxxxx [mailto:Agate47@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:12 PM
To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] New Guy in search of a Centerstand for the RS

Hi All,

I am a new owner of a new '00 RS.  I made it through the break-in period and

the bike is getting smoother and better every day.  I live in Auburn, WA
between Tacoma and Seattle.  I enjoy the curves in the road as much as the
curves in the styling of the RS.

I would like to know if there is a way to install a centerstand on my RS.
If
so, what source and approximate cost.

I expect to lurk more than write, but thanks for all the great info and
banter on the list.

Steve Knudsen
'00 RS - Lucifer Orange

*