[ST] Another Wolf can

Well I've finally taken the plunge and ordered a new endcan for my RS.
After much reading around and canvassing of opinions I've gone for a Wolf
stainless steel oval.  Big thanks must go to Andrew Reynolds of this list
for his responses regarding his Wolf carbon oval.  The factory have promised
delivery some time next week and I will report back when it arrives.

Best bit was it only cost me £160 including delivery to Sweden, which
frankly I consider a bargain.

Andy