Re: [ST] A swede on the TSRA eastern ralley - route suggestion

Jonaz,

I live in Frederick MD.  We should hook up.  I'm not sure if I am attending
the TSRA yet, my wife is due to have our baby on June 12th and I don't think
she wants me going anywhere for awhile.

Regards,
Sean Baumann

'00 Triumph Sprint RS