Re: [ST] Ear Plugs

TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I then ordered a box of 200 pairs of Howard Leight Max-1
> plugs which work for me, and cost a lot less than 50 lb. I couldn't find a
> website for Leight, but they may be ordered from a safety equipment company,
> such as Champion America. <http://www.champion-america.com/contact_us.htm>

Howard Leight website is:
http://www.howardleight.com/

A while back someone on this, or another, list sent me two pairs. I was
very impressed. For disposable plugs they sure did last a long time. I
finally threw them out when they looked to dang filthy to stick in one
of my orifices. The foam was still nice and springy when I retired them.
At work we get the "little yellow bastards" made by EAR. They are only
good for about a week before the foam stops springing back and the nice
gets unbearable.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There ain't no devil, just God when he's drunk."
                          -- Tom Waits