RE: [ST] Tank or Tailbag?

I went with a Triumph Tank bag for my ST and an RKA Tail bag.  When I ride
with only one bag I always reach for the Tail bag.  Having a tank bag
restricts my movements on the bike for the shorter trips (I use the tank bag
as a resting place for my chest on long trips).  Of course, if you take
passengers, you won't have anywhere to put a tail bag.  The Triumph Sport
saddle bags for the RS/ST would work nicely too and allow a passenger...
Have you looked into these?  Many people have used them and reported good
things about them.

http://www.rka-luggage.com/    RKA's are all well constructed, come with a
rain cover, and the tail bags have a unique fastening system that works
easily and very securely.  I've had mine riding pillion for about 10,000
miles now.

Dan Wallander
'99ST
'74 R90/6

If you could only afford one piece of luggage (hey, thats me) would you get
a tail or a tank bag?  What models would you suggest for a Sprint RS?

 info