[ST] Vibration

Hello,

It has been some time since I have been active on the list. Hope all is
well with everyone.

I need some help.

My timeline may be off, but I think my problem started when I had some
work done at
So. Cal. Triumph. What I had done was Race Tech fork mod., K&N air
filter, latest tune install, #12 I think. These mods may have nothing to
do with my symptoms.
Here is my problem:
2000 ST 6400mi. All other service work up to date.
Riding at medium pace for anywhere between 10 and 80 miles, I pick up a
severe engine
vibration at all RPM's. Worse above 4000. This makes no sense, but each
time it seems to occur after riding on a rough road. It is quite bad and
is felt equally everywhere, i.e.
pegs, bars, frame, tank. ect. No abnormal noises, idle is good. Engine
temp good, ambient temp in the 60's. This will remain for the rest of
the ride regardless of miles.
Next weekend and all seems smooth until ? It reoccurs without warning
but does happen
every ride.
Any idea's? Eric at So. Cal. has none.

Thank you in advance!!

Robert
2000 ST

P.S. Does anyone know where Jeremy has gone to. He no longer is at So.
Cal.