Re: [ST] Seats (again)

Matt,

It's not just their customer service that is poor, it's also their quality control.  I've know several people who have ordered Corbin seats and have had nothing but headaches...ie having to send seats back several times due to large scratches, cuts, poor fitment.  My understanding is the only way to get a quality job done the first time is to actually go to Corbin with your bike and have them do it while you are there.

>>> matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/28/02 09:53PM >>>
A couple of letters in this month's Motorcycle Consumer News echo some
of the concerns that people have been expressing about Corbin lately
on this list. Which is really too bad that their customer service is
getting in the way of them marketing a good product.
- --
Matt Knowles