RE: [ST] Re: Pappy's Run

> I'm realy quite surprised about some people's narrow mindedness on this
> group.
> Did I join the Harley mailing list or the Triumph list?

Its not narromindeness. And really, (seems harsh) its not entirely about
caring about the lives of your fellow man. If that's the choice they want to
make, go for it, stupid. BUT, it IS all about economics. Everyone of us has
a responsibility to engage in our activities of choice in a safe manner. Not
doing so creates a financial burden for the rest of us when things do happen
to go wrong.

Its not about freedom, folks - you already have it! Its about individual's
responsibility while they enjoy their freedom!!

Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver