Re: [ST] $$$ to mount/balance tires

> Any suggestions for reasonable Bay Area shops.

My first choice is scuderia west in SF (on duboce btw. valencia and
mission).  They sponsor racers (me) and they saved my tail with a dead
battery incident at the track this past weekend (didn't help my times
though).  I believe they charge $10 -- free if you buy the tires from
them.

Munroe Motors (down the street) on valencia is the local triumph dealer,
and they are a-OK.  Though, I don't know their pricing.

My favorite (not so bay area) is road rider in San Jose.  It's a long
drive, however they have serviced many tires (that's all the mechanic
stuff that they do) over the last 10 years.  same deal $10 for mounting,
free if you buy the tire there.  They don't use sticky weights.  They
use the more expensive clip on weights.

- --chuck