[ST] Re: Ear Plugs

  I'm sorry that I was not more clear on the subject.  I got my earplugs
fitted at the M/C swapmeet by Linda, a very nice lady from EarPlugs USA.
She had a booth set up with all of the stuff needed to fit earplugs
there.  She then takes the unfinished plugs back to the shop in Mission
Viejo, where they "finish" them.  I believe that they buff up the rough
edges, and seal the outside.  They then send them to you in the mail
three days later.  It is, of course, not possible (to my knowledge) to
get custom fit plugs over the 'net.  I provided the internet contact
information for the benefit of my fellow SoCal listers who might be
interested in contacting them.  I'll try to be more clear in the future.

Wes Kendall
2001 Sprint RS