[ST] TAA

Now that we are fully engrossed in a pissing contest about helmets that
was initiated by a post about an event in Connecticut, I was wandering
about another upcoming event in Connecticut. The Triumph Across America
ride is scheduled to travel from Danbury to PA on day 2. Does anyone
know from where and when they will depart Danbury?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
             -- Walter Bagehot