Re: [ST] Geek bag

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:05:57AM -0700, Kevin Liske wrote:
> Geek bag for carrying all yer electronics.  Looks really good.
> I just wonder if it could be adapted as a tail pack.
>
> http://www.roadwired.com/store/Product.cfm?Productid=57
>

> Kevin Liske
> '99 Sprint in Black

Interesting.  Looks like a camera bag.  You can get a bag to hold 35mm
SLR cameras in that has similar size, with lots of pockets, battery
holsters, "hammock webbings" and such.  This bag and camera bags have
a belt loop. not sure if you'd want to wear it on your belt, but I
bet with a cinching strap, like you can buy for camping, you could
"engineer" something around the seat to hold it on.  If you want to
trust valuable electronics like that.

Anyway, camera bags can be had from US$10 on up.  A dedicated camera
store is likely to have a better selection, but you can find them at big
electronics stores (bestbuy, circuit city, etc).

Just as an example, I use this for my digicam:
http://www.beseler-photo.com/ql30.html

Laters,
Brian
- --