[ST] Tire Cupping

Greetings friends,
I've seen a number of posts regarding the dreaded "tire cupping", I saw one
that said it was noticed at 5000 mi. another at 7500 mi., etc.  Just my $.02
worth, but if you are getting 5000 miles on your tires or anything above that
I would not be complaining, I'd be replacing.  That little patch of rubber,
about the size of the palm of you hand, that is on the road at any one time,
is what keeps us from disaster.  I would not be cheep about replacing that at
any hint of cupping or wear.  I traded my BMW R1150RT in on a new Sprint ST.
It was the best move I've made in biking in a long time.  The front tire on
the RT showed cupping at 2000 miles, and at 3500 miles it contributed
significantly to an already surging, vibrating abomination of a design
genius.  I'm no naive to biking, I meticulously maintain tire pressure with a
digital gauge, and retest with a mechanical gauge.  Ride on. Cheers, Jim