Re: [ST] Looking for Highest mileage tire....anyone?

Here's the problem Chris. The RS and ST are specified for ZR rated tires.
All ZR rated tires are pretty sticky. ( and no there aren't any VR rated
tires that will fit) Manufactures don't and won't make hard compound ZR
tires for liability reasons. Of the ZR rated tires that will fit the RS/ST
the new Dunlop D-220 ( replacement for the older D-205) are supposed to
wear well, the D-205's did. The Pirelli Dragon GTS wear well, as do the
Metzeler ME-Z4, and the Michelin Macadam 100X . They are all pretty sticky
but you should see a bit better mileage than the 020. Also VERY IMPORTANT
for good tire life is correct tire pressure. ( this means having a
good/accurate tire gauge) Make sure to keep it at 36 front /  42 rear  when
checked COLD.

Erik