Re: vest vs liner(Re: [ST] Accessory Plug)

Another advantage of the Gerbing's liner is that it can be worn underneath a
perf jacket on cool mornings to keep the wind off your arms.  I've found it
to be great underneath my Reactor jacket down into the 50's.  Later in the
day when it gets warmer it can easily be stuffed into a tank bag or tail
pack.  It makes a great liner under any jacket - even when it's not quite
cold enough for the heat to be turned on.

John
'01 BRG ST