[ST] Ventura luggage for sale

I have sold my 2000 RS and have bought a 2002 Triumph Tiger. This leaves me
with the Ventura luggage I had fitted.

I have the following Ventura items, all approx 1 year old and in good
condition:

L -brackets (these fit both the RS & ST as they share the same subframe)
Pack Rack
Sport Rack
Grab Rail
Aero Spada III pack in black (I have glued Oxford blanket to the bottom of this
to protect seat cowl paint)
Aero Delta III pack in black

This lot would cost £317 new from M&P (see page 139 of their 2002 catalogue).

I will sell the lot for £120. Buyer collects or pays postage. I am located in
the UK and will only sell in the UK as shipping abroad is too much hassle.

I no longer have the fitting instructions but it is simple as each bracket
bolts to the subframe using two bolts into existing mounting points. I will be
happy to assist with fitting if buyer collects.

I also have a Baglux tank cover in Lucifer Orange which is in good condition.
The side straps are missing however as I was stupid enough to leave them on the
bike when I sold it. I am sure that Baglux could provide some new ones. I also
have an Alpha tank bag in black to fit this. I have cut off the rain protector
from the tank bag, so this is missing, but otherwise it is in good condition. I
will sell these for £30 each or £50 the lot.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks for reading.

Andrew

- --
Andrew Reynolds
Home: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx
Work: andrew.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Please don't send frivolous attachments to work address)
Home tel: 01242 579165
Mobile: 07812 192145
Work tel: use mobile number
http://www.reyno.co.uk