[ST] I'M.... BACK

Howdy all Y'all,

This is almost like an into, only different........

Hope everyone can fight thur "Ramon" and his obvious family pride here, but
I digress.

Yeah it's me, STeve Duncan, aka UnderDawg, back online after about six
months.  Most of you have surely heard of the infamous "smiley bag
encounter" from back in May.  That little incident totaled my bike but I
escaped unscathed........  Vowed to use the insurance money to pay off debt
and ride another day (a year or two, I told myself).

Well, that lasted right up until the "next" good deal came along.  Found a
2000 ST in RED for a song and, well, you know the story.  So now I am the
proud owner of a 2K Red ST (I know, many will start the color thread again,
please, no) with only 3K miles.  That will change real soon, as I racked up
30K in 24 months on my black baby.

So, here I am, ready to shake this list up once again.
I'M BACK, be forewarned.

For those of ya who may not know me, I am a rider with 30+ years and over a
1/4 million miles of SPORT-Touring under the belt, directly below my 12-pack
abs.  I ride a lot of back road miles at a "spirited" pace.  I am a Charter
member of the TSRA, #56.  And I look forward to being a contributor to the
list, yet, once again.  But please, do not ask me about sprockets, oil,
spring rates, or tires, I will leave that up to your own judgment.

STeve Duncan
UnderDawg
"el donut"
Dallas, Tejas