[ST] wheel chroming

About 2 years ago someone reported getting their ST wheels chromed, I think
in Southern California. If he or she  is still on the list, would they tell
us if the chrome is adhering to the aluminum, particularly at the points
where the tire-changing machinery does its stuff. I ask because the chroming
place I go to, Lemon Grove plating, an excellent shop which does a lot of
antique car and bike work, will not touch aluminum wheels. Dave Collins, San
Diego