[ST] Texas Hill Country Eateries

Howdy,

	I'd like to find out where everyone thinks good food can be had
whilst riding in the Hill Country. On a recent ride, we stopped in
Utopia and had lunch at the Lost Maples Cafe. What has been a great
place in the past was terrible this time. Every single person on the
ride was very unhappy with the food and most did not even eat it all
because it was so bad. If I am to keep tour customers happy, I cannot
afford to have this happen. Fortunately, this was a test tour with
people I alread knew before the tour. Had they been actual paying
customers that I had never met, I would have been in trouble.
	The towns I am interested in are all the ones we all visit:
Bandera, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Boerne, Leakey, Utopia, etc,... So
if you are interested in helping me out, I would really appreciate the
input. I am in the process of putting together the riding schedule for
next year and hope to have it posted before the Dallas Cycle Show
weekend.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!

http://BackroadMotorcycleTours.com/
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)