Re: [ST] earplugs

I went to a local hearing aid store and had a custom set of hearing aids
made for me - minus the microphone and speaker.
Basically they are tiny custom molded pieces of hard plastic with little
"fishing line stems" to grab a hold of to remove.
I paid around $50.00.

I use them when riding or in my wood shop.

The thing I never liked about the foam plugs was the time it takes to
squeeze them to get them small enough to fit in my ear and the pressure they
would put on your ear becase of the way they expand to fill your ear.

I can wear my little hearing aid/plugs all day long and they never bother
me.

Regards,
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller
Y2KTBS