Re: [ST] Help selecting the right new tires

In a previous email, Harries, Mort stated:
> Well, that's the last time I make a comment about how long my tires are
> going to last....
> Went to get my bike after work yesterday, and found a completely flat rear
> tire, with a 1" screw protruding from the middle of the tread.   :-(

Well that definitely stinks like the South St. Seaport on an August morning.

With regards to your screw, I wonder if it was us. The guys in the shop
usually don't bother to pick up screws that fall on the floor and the
little buggers probably have sprouted legs and headed out onto West St.
screaming "Free at last. Free at last. Oh thank god, I'm free at last."
  And your tire, since it, like me, spends so much time with its mind in
the gutter, just couldn't resist getting a free screw.

I have seen a red ST heading south on West St. in the AM a few times.
Could that have been you?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer."
                    -- Mark Twain