[ST] Sprint ST response from Welly diecast

I sent the company an e-mail inquiring about the rumored release of the ST
model. here is their reply. I can find nothing on their web site.

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your email. We are pleased to hear that you interest to our
models. All of our Triumph models are on the mould development stage. And
we will release them later. If you would like to know our new release item,
please be noted of our website.

If you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,
Chris Chan
Welly Die Casting Fty. Ltd.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"