[ST] Smiley bag incident

After laughing at Duncan's one bagger. I told my wife that he should have
done what I always do when I see a bag, place my hand in front of my
helmet. Just in case. Hopefully you will actually see the bag first. I just
couldn't wait until he fessed up and posted his encounter to the list. But
remember Steve, I never let the cat out of the bag. Pun intended:-)
As I enter Wal-Mart weekly now the checkers observe me swinging my head
from side to side and holding my left hand in front of my face. Hey wait.
That last part would actually improve Duncan's looks!
All well thought out plans of action sometimes go away in an instant. Just
glad he wasn't hurt and it lead to the proper red colour.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"