Re: [ST] Help selecting the right new tires

In a previous email, Anderson, Neil G (CPR) stated:
> Sounds like the Ogri biker cartoons in the UK Bike magazine - there's often
> a nail running around in the corner of a picture, muttering "Rubber, rubber,
> I want rubber!"

ROTFL

And what timing too! Just the other day one of my co-workers drew this
caricature of me:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/slawler/MC-Char.jpg

And speaking of my humorous co-workers... Last night my wife and I went
to a screening of a feature I had worked on. After the show, in the
parking lot, while waiting to get our car, two of my co-workers started
ribbing me about not being on my bike. We said our good-byes and I went
to get into my car when they started applauding. "Look! He's getting
into a car! I don't believe it!"

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer."
                    -- Mark Twain