[ST] Arrrrgh! Whack! Whack! Whack!

This morning I was hurrying out of my driveway and got Mr. Toad's
Wild Ride.  Cold tires + cold road + right turn up hill + too
much gas = Bike On Side

I have to heel over to the right and go up hill out of my driveway.
A little too much exuberance on the throttle caused my cold tire
to spin on cold asphalt.  I almost got it under control, but
been caught off guard, I was hanging onto the grips and couldn't
get the throttle to let off which caused the bike to do the same
thing the other way.  End result is a big scrap on the left panel
and a broken shifter linkage.  Grrrrrrr.

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "If what America represents to the world is leadership
   in a commonweatlth of equals, then our friends are legion,".
   If what we represent to the world is empire, then it is our
   enemies who will be legion."

   Al Gore, Sept. 24, 2002