RE: [ST] Just when I thought...

Yeah, I just turned over 9000 on my original BT57 tires, and the time to
replace them is fast approaching.  I'm one who is willing to sacrifice a
little bit of sticky for tires that last longer.  My fondest wish would be a
tire that could take 20k miles and stick like crazy glue, but I won't hold
my breath!

At this point, I'm pretty much down to a choice between the MeZ4's (based on
general acclaim) and the Dunlop D220's (based on an email from Mort on this
list a week or so ago).

I plan to go on a hunt through the archives to see what I find as far as
other reviews from other listers of either of these tires.

I've heard great things about the Michelin Pilot Sports, but they sound like
they will wear too quickly with my 70 mile/day rt commute.  But I will be
looking into the Pilot Sport Road version they are planning on releasing
next time around and eagerly awaiting any reviews.

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST