From: David W. Funk [mailto:dwf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 4:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ABS -- Re: [ST] The Smiley Bag incident

ABS does not added unsprung weight. On all the ABS systems I have seen,
the actual brakes are standard. There is a control box connected in line
with
the brake lines that modulates the pressure. But the caliper & rotors are
just
standard parts.

David W. Funk
'94 BMW K75S/ABS + '00 Triumph Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA

*