[ST] New Owner with Questions

I just purchased a new 2000 blue Sprint ST.  I am long time rider and
currently own a 95 VFR, 89 GL1500 along with some other bikes not
currently on the road.  I am lucky to live in North Carolina just East
of the Blue Ridge Parkway and the mountains.  In general I ride about
15,000 miles per year.

Now my first question is how does the ST run on 87 and 93 Octane fuels.
The manual calls for 95 RON Octane.  The local stations sell R+N octane
rated fuels.

Next where is the best place to buy a Triumph oil filter wrench and
parts in general?  My local dealer wants $12 per filer.

Any recommendations for back rests.  In the past I have had Corbin
seats.  I purchase the ST largely to use for 2 up sport touring with my
wife.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  To date I have 300 miles
on the St and greatly enjoy its superior torque to the VFR.  I can not
wait until I can really begin to run it hard.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC