Re: [ST] New Owner with Questions

95 RON is met with 89 (R+M)/2 octane.  The engine has nearly a 12:1
compression ratio, so run enought octane.  Listers have found a suitable
filter wrench at AutoZone.  K&N makes an oil filter for your engine and
Fram may as well.  With oil changes coming at 6000 miles, I haven't
worried about the filter.

John
'02 RS