[ST] Know anybody who wants an '02 ST?

Hi everybody,
I've been a member of this list since the beginning of the year, and have
learned alot and enjoyed it, so thanks!

I bought my '02 ST (in beautiful blue!) in southwest Connecticut where I
live, in the spring and have had a great time with it -- what an engine!
But I've found out I'm really more of a cruiser guy (read: slow old fogey)
and I'll be buying a Tbird this winter or spring (gotta stay with the
triple!)

So I'm selling my bike, for $9,000 or best offer.  Here's the scoop --
Mileage is about 1800 miles.  I followed the break-in schedule pretty
religiously, I have the paperwork from the 600 mile service, and I've lubed
the chain at every other fill-up.   MPG is up around 50, and throttle and
shifting are super smooth even now with cold mornings!  Also, I gave her a
complete waxing on day one, kept her clean, and there's not a scratch on
her.

So, if you know anyone who wants a great bike with the new-bike
depreciation and first service paid for, please contact me off-list, ok?
There are two Bob Campbell's here (!) so use bob.campbell.2@xxxxxxxxxx!
I'm looking to sell her pretty quickly so I don't have to do winterizing
etc.  And again, thanks for all the know-how I got from you all.

Bob Campbell
'02 ST Sapphire