Re: [ST] Insult to injury and loud pipes

> VFR. I plan on putting an internal patch (not a plug) in the tire and
> remounting it. Any comments?

Well this is just my .02 but I would not run that tire again. I know there
will be a lot of people who would. I am not one of them. The only way I
would run this tire after repair was if I was stuck somewhere and could not
get another. I would then change it when I returned home.

Several reasons I would not run the tire.

First it is cheap insurance to replace the tire and increase the odds of not
having a failure. Second the mental aspects. It would always be on my mind
that the tire has been repaired.This is not what I would need to be focusing
on while on the road.

Robert