From: Bryce
Subject: [ST] What would you rather ride?

- - Every wknd you can travel up to Mass or VT for an
overnighter. (u live in CT :-p)

or

- - Twice a year you get a 1 and a 1/2 week trip down to
Georgia, NC, WV, and Tenn. for riding.

or

- - Every year you get a cross-country trip to Cali to
ride up and down the entire state over a couple of
weeks.

or

- - Every other year you get trip to Europe for a Month
and a 1/2 excursion. (but you don't have to ride a
Beemer. :-p)

Which would you choose if u only could choose one?
(Sub. in your own destinations if you'd like)

Bryce<