Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:01:09 -0800
From: Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Hiya - new member
Finlay, Ian wrote:
> I wonder if I might ask for some guidance? The deal I'm getting seems
> good, with the price of the bike being UKP6250 (about $9K). Is there
> anything I MUST get with the bike?
I really like the carbon fibre tank guard. It keeps my jacket from
scratching up the tank.
I also think a rear hugger is a good idea, especially if you expect to
ride in the wet. The rear tire will throw an amazing amount of road
grime on the rear shock without one.
- - --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)