Re: [ST] tire stuff

bare wrote:
> I've often wondered: do these products make a gooey mess for the
> poor guy who has to change the tire?
>
> - -Keith
> '00 RS
>
> Unfortunately, yes.

Actually, not all of them. Slime, yes. Ride-On, no -- it rinses away
with water, or you can quickly wipe it off with a damp cloth. Since most
of the product clings to the inside of the tire, there's usually not
much on the wheel to clean off. My tire guy charges extra to change
tires that have Slime in them, but he doesn't charge me extra for my
tires with Ride-On in them. (He sells Slime but not Ride-On; go figure.)

Dang, should I get a commission from Ride-On or what? :-)
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)