Re: [ST] Re: Honda 954RR

Jay,

Sorry to hear about your down. And I can definately see putting the
sport on hold for a long time if not permanantly. Injuries 2, 3, 5 are
(from what I understand) are of the sort that when you wiggle your
finger they hurt.

Thanks for sharing your story, as with most accident stories that are
shared they remind us what can happen when seemingly small things go
wrong.

I hope you and your family continue to heal from the accident and in a
SHORT period of time it becomes only faint blip in your memory.

regards,
Tom