From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bil
Swartz
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 1:07 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Heated Grip Connector (and wiring)???

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Bil Swartz wrote:

> I just did the Kimpex install myself, wasn't able to find that connector
> easily so clipped it off and put in bullet connectors...I've asked before,
> but if anyone finds out what it's called or finds a source I'd sure
> appreciate hearing about it as there are 3 other Sprint ST's in the 'hood
> I'm sure I'll have to help with soon.

On re-reading that it's doesn't convey what I meant to say.  The location
of the connector is right under the rt hand side headlight (left looking
at em head on).  I meant to say I couldn't find a source of the the
male or female replacement connector so I could use the existing one, so I
clipped it off and used crimp on bullet connectors.

The switch had quarter inch tabs so I used insulated connectors there that
crimped on too.

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail

*