[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #641

 If you find a nail, remove it and go for a ride so that the Ride-On can
fill the puncture via centripital force. (OK, actually, they say ride to
your nearest tire expert and have them examine the tire, but that's just
legal CYA.)

They further state that a puncture sealed with Ride-On should be
considered good for the normal life of the tire. I've put 5K miles on a
punctured tire with no problems -- it didn't leak air and it didn't
delaminate, shred or explode.

I've had this stuff in two sets of tires already and it really is as good as
a patch. I put it in after a nail puncture and used the tire until it wore
out. I now put it in all my tires including my truck.

Mark
2000 RS