Re: [ST] Triumph Evolution/Evolution Paddock - experiences?

I had taken an overnight train from Beijing to Shanghai on which I didn't
get a lot of sleep, and in the bustle of trying to get mine and my
girlfriends things together, her talking to me in English and everyone else
talking to me in Chinese, and not thinking clearly due to being so dang
tired...well I plum forgot that I had put it on the back coat hanger the
night before.

I don't normally wear a jacket unless I'm riding so I'm just not in the
habit of checking for it.

Thankfully the only things in the pockets were my bike keys & the garage
door opener, not my passport, wallet, etc.