Re: [ST] jumping ship

Brian, I just purchased a 2000 sprint ST after putting 82,000 plus miles
on my 95 VFR 750.  You made a good decision you well not regret.  The
VFr is down on bottom end power to the Sprint but otherwise the 2 are
very similar.  The olny problem to watch out for on the VFR is the
regulator rectifier otherwise it is a near perfect bike.  I still have
mine and plan to put 100,000 miles on it.

Rick
2000 Sprint ST
95 VFR
89 GL1500