Re: [ST] What would you rather ride?

I live just East of the Parkway in North Carolina and couldn't agree
more.  I ride about 5,000 miles per year in the mountains of NC and TN.
There is also great riding all the way north into western PA up through
West Virgina.  Last year I rode all the way to Canada and New England
has some great roads as well, especially Vermont.

For me I hope to do the Rockies some time in the near future.  Next
summer I plan on riding around the great lakes on my way to Road America
for the AMA Superbike race there.

Rick
00 Sprint ST