Re: [ST] ST Rear Locknut Size

You're looking in the wrong place. A *good* auto parts place (Like NAPA -
not the Autozone/Pepboys places) usually carry the larger sizes (+30mm)
sizes from seveal different makers.
You can get them from snap-on at http://www.snapon.com/ if you like paying
some premium prices.
But for these sorts of sizes, I like S&K Tools. They have 'em for standard
socket drives as well as impact wrenches.  My local Auto parts place carrys
a good supply of S&K. You can get 'em online at
http://www.skhandtool.com/productcatalog.htm or at least see their
selection. Cheaper than Snap-On but I've never had a problem with any of
the sockets I've bought (I use 'em on my handtools as well as my electric
impact wrench......)

Charlie McCullough
tz250 WERA#90
Duc 748